Hello everyone

I'm working on a azure-rm build out with a combination of Ansible and
powershell provisioners. I'm fairly new to packer and part of my issue
might just be mu lack of understanding. I'm able to build and capture  the
below json as long as it doesn't contain the ansible provisioner. Once i
include the ansible playbook it run through my ansible plays then closed
the SSH connection. is there a way to run through my ansible provisioner
and still runs the powershell to sysprep the machine after?

packer-powershell-provisioner693266562 log

if( Test-Path $Env:SystemRoot\windows\system32\Sysprep\unattend.xml ){ rm
$Env:SystemRoot\windows\system32\Sysprep\unattend.xml -Force}
& $Env:SystemRoot\System32\Sysprep\Sysprep.exe /oobe /generalize /shutdown
/quiet

"builders": [{
"type": "azure-arm",

"client_id": "",
"client_secret": "",
"tenant_id": "",
"subscription_id": "",
"object_id": "",
"managed_image_resource_group_name": "core-images",
"managed_image_name": "20166-CIS-image",

"os_type": "Windows",
"image_publisher": "MicrosoftWindowsServer",
"image_offer": "WindowsServer",
"image_sku": "2016-Datacenter",

"communicator": "winrm",
"winrm_use_ssl": "true",
"winrm_insecure": "true",
"winrm_timeout": "45m",
"winrm_username": "packer",
"azure_tags": {
"dept": "Engineering",
"task": "Image deployment"
},

"location": "east US",
"vm_size": "Standard_DS2_v2"
}],
"provisioners": [
{
"type": "windows-shell",
"inline": ["dir c:\\wsa"]
},

{
"type": "ansible",
"playbook_file": "main.yml",
"extra_arguments": [
"--connection", "packer",
"--extra-vars", "ansible_shell_type=powershell
ansible_shell_executable=None"
]
},

{
"type": "powershell",
"inline": [
"Add-WindowsFeature Web-Server",
"if( Test-Path $Env:SystemRoot\\windows\\system32\\Sysprep\\unattend.xml ){
rm $Env:SystemRoot\\windows\\system32\\Sysprep\\unattend.xml -Force}",
"& $Env:SystemRoot\\System32\\Sysprep\\Sysprep.exe /oobe /generalize
/shutdown /quiet"
]
}

"Packer" group.