Today we're proud to announce the release of Packer 1.2.0. This is a fairly
substantial release, and I encourage you to read the changelog
Some of the highlights include three new builders, some changes which
affect backwards-compatibility, and numerous bug fixes and improvements.
The new builders are:
* Naver Cloud Platform <https://www.packer.io/docs/builders/ncloud.html>
* OCI Classic Compute
* Scaleway <https://www.packer.io/docs/builders/scaleway.html>
The backwards-compatibility changes are minor but important.
* The Amazon builder's `ssh_private_ip` option has been replaced with
`"ssh_interface": "private"`. There is a fixer for this.
* Certain malformed `file` provisioners may break. We've made the
provisioner more consistent across platforms, so it's advised to double
check that your usage is correct.
* OpenStack extension support has been dropped. To use OpenStack builder
with the OpenStack Newton (Oct 2016) or earlier, we recommend you use
Packer v1.1.2 or earlier version.
* The plugin API has changed slightly. Existing plugins will continue to
work, but to recompile against this version of Packer, you should see
what's necessary here <https://github.com/hashicorp/packer/pull/5810>.
Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/packer/1.2.0/
This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines -
https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in violation of
those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.
GitHub Issues: https://github.com/mitchellh/packer/issues
IRC: #packer-tool on Freenode
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.