Thanks Megan. I'll give that a try for adding the eula but I still can't
find a solution for the VM description information such as the version,
product name, vendor information. Right now I am using sed to insert the
follwoing information into the ovf file before I convert it to an ova file.

    <ProductSection ovf:required="false">
      <Info>VM ISV branding information</Info>
      <Product>Amce Rocket</Product>
      <Vendor>Amce Rocket Co.</Vendor>
      <!--
            Version is the actual product version in the
            form X.X.X.X where X is an unsigned 16-bit integer.

            FullVersion is a descriptive version string
            including, for example, alpha or beta designations
            and other release criteria.
        -->
      <Version>6.0.0.0</Version>
      <FullVersion>6.0</FullVersion>
      <ProductUrl/>
      <VendorUrl>http://www.acmerocket.com/</VendorUrl>
      <AppUrl/>
      <Category>Application</Category>
    </ProductSection>
    <AnnotationSection>
      <Info/>
      <Annotation>Acme Rocket 6.0</Annotation>
    </AnnotationSection>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/4711b9e8-57d3-490c-9113-a9abbfe3f368%40googlegroups.com.