I recently downloaded  32 bit binary using the
link
https://releases.hashicorp.com/packer/1.2.0/packer_1.2.0_windows_386.zip?_ga=2.123459467.147161268.1519346784-1125995714.1519346784

on a windows 10 machine  and the virus threat detection on my machine
flagged the exe saying that the File has a Trojan called Fuerboos.A!cl

Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl

I was able to workaround this with a MacOS version. Is this a know issue
with Win32 binary?
Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/2c74d11f-ce8b-4435-a104-de731df6d179%40googlegroups.com.