Hi all,

I am building a AMI image (Base Image- CentOS 7 + Some additional support
packages). After installing the image in AWS I saw that some of the files
are not made to the packer image.(.screenrc) etc.
Can anyone please let me know how can I fix these issues?

packer build -var-file=Cred.json -var 'version_number=SWv1' provisioner.json

Regards
Pradeep

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/788ab1de-3fee-4b06-9b78-e2b3c099cf8f%40googlegroups.com.