Hi,

Is there a way I can pass the inline params to the provisioner scripts for
example instead of var1 /varlist[0]/[1]  or that needs to be  passed script
and script need to do parsing??

Regards
Pradeep

execute_command": "{{.Vars}} var1={{user `arg1`}} var2={{user `arg2`}} sudo
-E -S bash '{{.Path}' "

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/fb6e09f8-e4e7-43e8-b6af-8588e3b737ea%40googlegroups.com.