Hello

Packer build a container, and in your code will be commited

if you check

docker images

the top one will be the new one you did.

You can add a post-processor docker-tag to tag that container

ie

"post-processors": [
{
"repository": "myxenial",
"tag": "latest",
"type": "docker-tag"
}
],

Thanks
Alvaro

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Saurabh <saurabh240...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> While Running to Packer Build Command.
>
> at last Docker Container is getting Killed.
>
> I don't want docker Container should killed.
>
> It should run Container.
>
> *************************
> ==> docker: Killing the container: 4fca9b0df6764361fefee08e4053e0
> 73ecc869a5de72e76d885dfa4f2f6cda7a
> Build 'docker' finished.
>
> **************************
> json file :

> *******************
>
> {
>     "builders": [
>         {
>             "type": "docker",
>             "image": "ubuntu:16.04",
>             "commit": "true",
>             "pull": "true",
>             "changes": [
>                 "ENTRYPOINT [\"nginx -g 'daemon off;'\"]"
>             ]
>         }
>     ],
>     "provisioners": [
>         {
>             "type": "shell",
>             "script": "installansible.sh"
>         },
>         {
>             "type": "ansible-local",
>             "playbook_file": "test.yml"
>         }
>     ]
>  }

> email to packer-tool+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> msgid/packer-tool/3a2ed913-709f-4998-b370-ddffc2a2680e%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/3a2ed913-709f-4998-b370-ddffc2a2680e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/CAHqq0exfvEgFVR-10iBR_kbm340GLiBLoaQkDJqYOhxTK0j%3D1A%40mail.gmail.com.