Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your response.

Tagging Name it will not resolve my issue.

I'm looking something

   - packer should generate the docker image
   - Ansible will do configuration on docker image
   - and finally Container should run without any manual interaction.

Please help me for this issue.

Thank you !

Saurabh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/8dc2512a-d49a-49ee-bf49-87039d68e22b%40googlegroups.com.