So I thought it had something to do with the Network adapter setting on the
VirtualBox image being set to "Attached to: NAT". I've also tried changing
that to a "Bridged Adapter" to no luck.

Is there one which I should be using with Packer -> VirtualBox OVF?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/c3cb3f25-f1be-4ca2-96ee-49dc96ff6abd%40googlegroups.com.