I keep running into a timeout error on a builder with two shell
provisioners on parallels pvm.

The first provisioner takes some time to complete and it seems that the
next provisioner tries to start before the fist one is done, resulting in
this timeout

Build 'parallels-pvm' errored: Error uploading script: dial tcp 10.211.55.5:
22: i/o timeout

I've tried updating the timeouts but that seems to have no effect.. Any
ideas on how to deal with that timeout?
I will move the second provisioner into its own builder if i can't make the
timeout settings work.
Thanks.

Here's what the builder looks like.

{
  "variables": {
    "path":
"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/Users/macosx-builder/.fastlane/bin"
,
    "home": "{{env `HOME`}}"
    },

  "builders": [

  {
    "type": "parallels-pvm",
    "parallels_tools_flavor": "mac",
    "source_path": "{{user
`home`}}/Desktop/builds/file-build/file-image.pvm",
    "ssh_username": "macosx-builder",
    "ssh_password": "Deploy!",
    "ssh_agent_auth":"true",
    "ssh_wait_timeout": "30m",
    "ssh_read_write_timeout":"30m",
    "ssh_keep_alive_interval":"10s",
    "ssh_timeout": "30m",
    "output_directory":"{{user `home`}}/Desktop/builds/tools-build",
    "vm_name":"tools-image"
  }
  ],
  "provisioners": [

    {
      "type": "shell",
      "execute_command": "bash -c '{{ .Vars }} {{ .Path }}'",
      "scripts": ["./files/scripts/non-sudo-setup.sh"],
      "expect_disconnect": true,
      "timeout": "30m",
      "skip_clean" : true,
      "environment_vars": [
        "PATH={{ user `path` }}"
  ]
    },
    {
      "type": "shell",
      "execute_command": "echo 'Deploy!' | sudo -S bash -c '{{ .Vars }} {{
.Path }}'",
      "pause_before": "60s",
      "timeout": "30m",
      "scripts": ["./files/scripts/macosx-setup.sh"],
      "skip_clean" : false,
      "environment_vars": [
        "PATH={{ user `path` }}"
  ]