Good day everyone!

We decided to automatically promote to our snapshots download page
packages that pass our nightly test suite. Yes, you heard correctly,
PacketFence now offers nightly builds!

Our PacketFence-Devel yum repository will also be updated with the
packages starting from March 15th. If you are using this repository in
production, we recommend that you switch to our normal PacketFence yum
repository instead (see our releases download page for instructions on how).

Quickly, here's the rationale behind that change:

  * Our development branches have been very stable for a long time
  * We haven't done snapshot releases since quite a while
  * Releasing a snapshot took almost as much time as a proper release
  * We want to keep releasing as often

So we felt that either we stopped doing snapshots or we have them done
in an automatic and regular fashion. Since they are helpful and provide
value we decided to keep them and automated their creation.

If you use the snapshots remember to read the UPGRADE document on every
upgrade you perform.

Cheers!
--
Olivier Bilodeau