Hi,

We just launched a new project at Defcon around DHCP fingerprinting
called Fingerbank (www.fingerbank.org) where we want to discuss DHCP
fingerprinting in the open, share tools and share findings.

We are looking for people who have access to all sort of hardware that
could validate some fingerprints we are unsure about.

Because of PacketFence's Unknown DHCP Fingerprint reporting abilities
we've received a ton of DHCP fingerprint submissions. Some we could
figure out and some that we still don't know what type of device or
software is doing the requests.

Since you are so great we were thinking that you could be interested in
joining that effort to identify 100% of your LANs through DHCP.

We created two mailing list for the project, one more discussion, tools,
improvements oriented and one solely focused on signature / fingerprint
updates.

If you are interested, sign up for any of the list at:
http://www.fingerbank.org/community.html. These should be very low
volume mailing lists and shouldn't take any of your time.

Thanks again for your interest in our projects!
--
Olivier Bilodeau
obilod...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *115  ::  www.inverse.ca