Louis,

Sorry about being vague.

I looked over the configurations in both pf.conf and pfconfig.conf and the
credentials for connecting to DB pf_dev are there and look correct. The
initialization of the DB seemed to have gone through smoothly as well.

Both pf_dev and pf_dev_graphite do contain tables and look OK, at least
superficially.

Boris.