I have packfence setup and running. I have a "workflow" problem regarding SMS
pin registration. Scenario: An iphone user signs up and selects sms
registration. It takes them to the screen to enter the pin they receive. When
they switch over to their text message to view the code, they get disconnected
from the captive portal wifi network (This is by design with apple devices)
When they rejoin to the wifi network, there is not a place for them to
"complete" their registration, they can only sign in or sign up.

Is there a way to link to the pin code entry page?

Thanks RobĀ