Hi Aman,
This is not the support address for PacketFence.
This mailing list is for PacketFence development related questions.

If you need support, inverse offers it for paying customers.
If you need help configuring or running PacketFence you can also ask (for free)
on the packetfence-users mailing list.

Please try to ask a more detailed and meaningful question.
Your question is too vague as it it.

Regards,
--
Louis Munro