Hi there,

We are using inline accounting. We're using V 6.0.2.

I wonder why the "Accounting session timeout" is ignored - is this a
known bug?

We set this to 900 = 15 minutes. But the table inline_accounting shows
this line:

Last modified: 2016-06-02 16:31:23  Status: 0 (=active)
Now it is 18:15 so the session should have timed out a long time ago.

There is another line like this with lastmodified timestamp from a even
earlier time.

Cheers,
Till