Hi Jes,

IMO the better thing to do is to define a email address directly in the
sponsor module and hide it on the portal.

Something like that but for sponsor email
(https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/pull/1810/files)

Regards

Fabrice

Le 2017-03-13 à 08:33, Jes Kasper Klittum a écrit :

> Hey Devs,
>

> In my portal module, I am using two sponsor based authentication
> modules – one for visitors which require the visitor to enter a
> sponsors email, and one for employees which should not require the
> user to enter the sponsor email, but requires a custom field.
>

> Visitor module works as it should, but the employee guest registration
> needs a bit of work.
>

> What I want to achieve is:
>

> If the form contains the mandatory field “custom_field_9”, then the
> sponsor email field should be hidden on the form, and prepopulated
> with an email address. This way, when an employee wants to register a
> device, an email will just be sent to IT to approve the access.
>

> I have tried modifying signin.html, but I am not very strong in HTML
> or perl. Any help to achieve the above would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
>
> *BISCA A/S*
>
> * *
>
> *Jes Kasper Klittum*
>
> Head of IT
>

> Ahornvej 1,
>
> DK-4780 Stege

> dictionary content that is easy and intuitive to access. Sign up for an
> http://sdm.link/oxford

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence