Hi Fabrice,

Sorry for not replying directly to your email, but emails from the dev list has
not been sent to me for some reason. I can only read your reply in the
archives. That is also the reason my original mail has been sent to the list
multiple times.

I have looked at the github link, but I am afraid my knowledge of Perl is
rather limited, so I have no idea how to achieve what I would like to do.

Any chance you could help me out, by providing a signin.html that hides sponsor
email, or with this - better - suggestion?

Br,

Jes

Hi Jes,

IMO the better thing to do is to define a email address directly in the

sponsor module and hide it on the portal.

Something like that but for sponsor email

(https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/pull/1810/files)

Regards

Fabrice