Hello All,

So I figured I have add new dictionary file for the vendor but when I added
dictionary.newvendor and restarted packetfence/freeradius I noticed
freeradius failed to start.

The syntax seems ok to me but is there something more I should do to make
it work?

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali

--
Amjad Ali