Hi guys,

Some users of our packetfence capitve portal have complained that
they're receiving duplicate texts.  I've noticed this myself, a day or
so after a registration I might receive a new confirmation pin, and then
possibly a few days after that also, pretty random.  This doesn't fall
inline with the expiration or any other pattern that I can see.  It's
definitely a dupe being sent by packetfence, as I can see the new mail
arrive on the mail server with a new pin and everything.

I'm using version 3.6.1 at present.  I couldn't find any existing bugs
related to this.  Where's the best place to start looking where these
are coming from?  I can't see any corresponding new registration
attempts which fall inline with the text reception?

Thanks,
Robin.