Hi Chris,

You can manually register the device MAC address in the administration interface.

Regards,

On 14-09-12 12:42 PM, Chris Heighway wrote:

Group,

I have an AP that needs "cloud access" but is also on the "filtered" side of our inline pf configuration for captive portal access (4.3.0 on CentOS 6.5). Since the AP cannot sign-in I need to allow it unfettered access to the internet though it is in the "Trapping" range. I have tried adding the MAC of the Ethernet port to the whitelist with no luck. My next step is to modify the iptables file however I do not completely understand the relationship between the /usr/local/pf/conf/iptables.conf and /etc/sysconfig/iptables.

Where do I add the "permit" for the AP?

Thank you,

Chris Heighway

Want excitement?