Hi Anand,

let's follow this guide first to understand how to configure packetfence:
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/devel/docs/PacketFence_Cisco_Quick_Install_Guide.asciidoc

And here a schema to understand how to configure your network with
packetfence:
http://www.packetfence.org/fileadmin/images/pf/network.png