Hello Michael,

Portal preview is a reverse proxy from the admin gui to the portal and it is just use to see what the portal look like. Simple authentication source should work well but complex auth source like OAuth2 is more complicate to make it work through a reverse proxy.

So it's not really an issue, just test it from the reg vlan.