Hi,

Probably a bit of a 'noob' question but I'm trying to find out why my AD users
are not authenticating through the web portal.  I have a domain / realm sorted,
and sources are configured and test works on them, but when I input a username
and password it comes up with "Invalid login or password"

If I log in with the PacketFence admin password I get " Sorry   You do not have
the permission to register a device with this username"

Can someone point me in the right direction to diagnose this issue.  i.e. which
logs can I look in (and where will they be?)

Using latest version (5.4.o) and all services running.

Regards

Darren Morgan
Systems Manager
Oundle School
Tel: 01832 277349
? Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This email is sent from either Oundle School or Laxton Junior School for The
Corporation of Oundle School and is intended only for the addressee named
above.  The Corporation of Oundle School is a Charity incorporated under Royal
Charter RC000396 and charity number 309921.  www.oundleschool.org.uk
 Scanned by iCritical.