Hello Holger,

There seems to be a bogus codepath (which I just filled):
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/981
<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/981>

The best way to resolve it quickly in your case is, if you don’t have any
external webservices, change that part in you pf.conf file.

[webservices]
proto=http

Once done, please make sure to reload configs and restart RADIUS / httpd.aaa
services

/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd configreload hard
/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service httpd.aaa restart
/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service radiusd restart

Cheers!
dw.

—
Derek Wuelfrath