From: James Rouzier [mailto:jrouz...@inverse.ca]
Sent: 31 May 2016 15:29
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] HTML code in print sent to users - Not clever!

Torry,

I think I know what the problem is the aup text has a html filter automatically
being apply to it.

Can you try and apply the following patch.

cd /usr/local/pf

curl
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/fc51eab63867ca8ec7848c7dc9049c260ac3dc59.diff
 | patch -p1

Let me know if it has been fixed.

James Rouzier

jrouz...@inverse.ca<mailto:jrouz...@inverse.ca> :: +1.514.447.4918 (x115)  ::
http://www.inverse.ca

Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(http://www.packetfence.org)
On 2016-05-31 10:13 AM, Torry, Andrew wrote:
Yes James,

We are using 6.0.1 (not yet patched to 6.0.2).

I have created that 'aup_text' subroutine as a test and it now reads a
text-only file but it ignores all the formatting as if it was an
HTML file and reformats it in its own way. Is it possible to added \n's etc. to
get it to at least to replace the <br>'s

Regards

Andrew