Hi,

Looking at the redhat install instructions:

 > yum install --enablerepo=packetfence packetfence

it looks as if the OS is updated independantly from packetfence, because
the packetfence needs to be enabled for every packetfence command.

Under debian, the command is simply:

 > apt-get install packetfence

The result of this is that with every apt-get upgrade, both the debian
AND packetfence are upgraded.

Is there a way to seperate those..? Make the packetfence repo disabled
by default, so apt-get upgrade only updates debian. And then manually,
when we choose so, we upgrade packetfence with something like:

 > apt-get upgrade --enablerepo=packetfence packetfence

Is that possible?

Thanks,
MJ