Hi all,
I've recently moved to a setup which has a remote database server, and I was
wondering whether the regular addons/database-backup-and-maintenance.sh file
will still run from the packetfence server to the remote DB server. I can see
the flags inside the script calling for the database hostname, so I assume it
does, however when I scheduled it to run last night I didn't get a DB dump
saved, whereas I did get the files dump, so I'm also concerned that the table
optimisation wouldn't run, and these are likely to get pretty large if not.

Cheers,
Andi