?I've been trying to get PacketFence up and running for a place I'm currently
interning at, for the most part I have almost everything working. Domain users
can plug into a switch, get auto-registered and get placed into the proper
VLANs and whatnot. But what I can't figure out is guest access. My employer
wants it set up so if a non-domain computer gets plugged into a switch, they
will get automatic guest access. I've tried various different rules in my AD
source but I can't get it to work. I tried using the captive portal but I can't
get that to work fully either; sometimes the portal pops up, most times it
doesn't. They would prefer automatic guest registration anyway, though, without
use of the portal. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.