Hi Antoine,

> There is a reevaluate happening every time a user connect to a SSID as
> long as there is a new RADIUS request coming in.

 that's what I expected. My Aerohive and my Cisco WLC of course send a news
Radius request... But pf doesn't reevaluate the acces, the old rule from
the first connection persists.

> Now for what you want to do, you could create a set of rules in your
> source of authentication, AD I presume, and use the condition SSID. Send
> back the role guest if the SSID is guest, or apply your normal rules if the
> SSID is internal.

Yes, I have a rule for my WPA2 encrypted Wifi with 802.1x auth (no I don't
use AD Auth, I use our client certificates from our Windows CA and make a
EAP-TLS Authentification.)
In that rule, I defined the appropriate SSID.

currently I use the Internal Database for guest Users, but how can I
configure a rule with internal users? Is it the "Legacy Source"? When I try
to edit that rule, I get the following message:
"Error! The file is not readable."

Greetings
Tobias