> Btw in active setup if one of the server crash (not just radius) then
the second server will fetch the vip and start to process radius on the
radius load balancer process.

Does that mean the cluster has no way to know if only a single service fails?

For example:  If my radiusd service stops but the other services are still up,
will the other server then start answering all radius requests?

Or does it take a complete failure before the other server takes over?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor