Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 18:21:21 -0400
From: Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] How to configure password of the day
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Here we go !!!

# Generate Password
0 5 * * 1 if [ -f /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ]; then
/usr/local/pf/addons/generatePassword.sh; fi

#/bin/bash
#
# Generate random guest password
#

PASSWORD=`< /dev/urandom tr -dc a-z0-9 | head -c8`

#Add it to invite.conf
htpasswd -b /usr/local/pf/conf/invite.conf invite ${PASSWORD}

#Add it to a plaintext file
if [ ! -f /usr/local/pf/conf/invite.plaintext ]; then
   touch /usr/local/pf/conf/invite.plaintext
fi

echo "#Generated on `date`" > /usr/local/pf/conf/invite.date
echo "${PASSWORD}" > /usr/local/pf/conf/invite.plaintext

#Mail the password
SUBJECT="IT - Password of the week"
EMAIL="i...@acme.com"

mail -s "$SUBJECT" "$EMAIL" <<EOM
Hi Guys,

Here the password of the week for the "invite" user:

Username:  invite
Password:  ${PASSWORD}

Regards

Password Generator

EOM

Then create a file authentication source that use this file
/usr/local/pf/conf/invite.conf

Fabrice

Le 2016-10-05 ? 17:19, Rokkhan a ?crit :