Hello Kehinde,

That is not something we do since conditions have always worked.

If your device matches the default portal profile, then I expect your condition to nor be exact for the match. Try something simple like a SSID or a Switch match for your custom portal profile. Then implement multiple conditions if needed.

Thanks