Hello MJ,

You are able to change those via the Portal Modules (Advanced Access
Configuration -> Portal Modules, if you are running 7.0.0).

Look for the modules "default_login_policy" and " default_guest_policy",
you can change how they are called via the description field.

Thanks

On 05/01/2017 01:21 PM, lists wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like the way to customize the captive portal, nowadays. Nice
> improvements since the version 5.6.1 we're still on.
>
> One question:
>
> Can we customize the way authentication methodes are called? (under
> "Select an authentication method")
>
> (we use only two: "Username/password" and "Guest signup", but we would
> like to adjust their names a little bit)
>
> MJ

Antoine Amacher
aamac...@inverse.ca  ::  www.inverse.ca
+1.514.447.4918 x130  :: +1 (866) 353-6153 x130
(www.packetfence.org)