Hello guys,

Got a quick question regarding the passthrough setup.

I have enabled dns passthrough and configured some websites allowed for
passthrough.

I have an internal dns server setup and configured on PF. And also a
firewall that allows access to the internet for the users by assigning dhcp
addresses. The problem is these websites are resolving but I can't ping or
reach the websites.
I see drops on my firewall because users only on production vlan and not
reg. vlan are allowed access to the internet.

The question is does dns passthrough work only for inline setup since PF is
the gateway to the internet. Because in the OOB setup, my firewall in this
case is the gateway and only allows users on production vlan internet
access.

Pls, would like some clarification.