no. In my case its a single node setup. I was doing an strace on the httpd
process and was seeing a LOT of missing files  being referenced.

for example:

stat("/usr/local/fingerbank/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pmc",
0x7fffb60ccab0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/fingerbank/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pm",
0x7fffb60cc9f0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/pf/html/captive-portal/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pmc",
0x7fffb60ccab0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/pf/html/captive-portal/lib/pf/services/manager/
httpd_collector.pm", 0x7fffb60cc9f0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/pf/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pmc",
0x7fffb60ccab0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/pf/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pm",
{st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1977, ...}) = 0
open("/usr/local/pf/lib/pf/services/manager/httpd_collector.pm", O_RDONLY)
= 7
ioctl(7, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or SNDRV_TIMER_IOCTL_NEXT_DEVICE or TCGETS,
0x7fffb60cc7a0) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device)
lseek(7, 0, SEEK_CUR)                   = 0
read(7, "package pf::services::manager::h"..., 8192) = 1977

im not running on a super powerful server... but still, its a 4-core VM
with 8GB of ram and an SSD... so not too horrible

I could eventually do a full strace if needed.