Hi Fabrice,

Yes, I'm living in Brittany.

I've found exactly the same file with a grep command and I think there is no
other way to make it works. So I've translate it in French in this file.

I've got a last problem with my Packetfence system which is no generating
diagram. When I'm going on the link generated by graphite, it tell me this
error :
Graphite encountered an unexpected error while handling your request.
Please contact your site administrator if the problem persists.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line
99, in get_response
    resolver_match = resolver.resolve(request.path_info)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
339, in resolve
    sub_match = pattern.resolve(new_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
339, in resolve
    sub_match = pattern.resolve(new_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
223, in resolve
    return ResolverMatch(self.callback, args, kwargs, self.name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
230, in callback
    self._callback = get_callable(self._callback_str)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/functional.py", line 32,
in wrapper
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 97,
in get_callable
    mod = import_module(mod_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/importlib.py", line 40,
in import_module
    __import__(name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphite/render/views.py", line 34, in
<module>
    from graphite.render.evaluator import evaluateTarget, extractPathExpressions
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphite/render/evaluator.py", line
72, in <module>
    from graphite.render.functions import
SeriesFunctions,NormalizeEmptyResultError
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphite/render/functions.py", line
34, in <module>
    from graphite.render.glyph import format_units
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphite/render/glyph.py", line 20, in
<module>
    import cairocffi as cairo
ImportError: No module named cairocffi

I don't know how should it works in standard mode because I never seen it works
because.

Sincerely,
Yohann

Yohann  LE GALL
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux junior
[http://biocoop.eu/SignatureBiocoop/OWA_trait_biocoop.png]
y.leg...@biocoop.fr