Hi, in the admin guide section 9.2.1 is specified:

*If you would like to differentiate user authentication and machine authentication using Active Directory, one way to do it is by creating a second authentication sources, for machines:*

Is this a best prectice? What if don't configure an authentication source for machine authentication? How should it be called? In the example bot the user source and the machine source are named "ad1"

And if use a dedicated source should I create a realm with the machine authentication source and one with the users one?

Where should I reference the machine authentication source?

Now (with only user authentication) I see that if a computer has both machine and user authentication it gets registered with owner "host/COMPUTERNAME.domain" until a user logons
Is this normal?

Thanks