Of course I checked "Use stripped username" and added "strip to the realm option.

Il 02/08/2017 15:26, Cristian Mammoli via PacketFence-users ha scritto:
Hi, in my POC I'm trying the following setup:
If a computer does not support 802.1x should be presented with the captive portal where the user can register the device, access the production network and join the domain
Once joined 802.1x is configured and enabled via GPO.
With 802.1x enabled the user should not be presented with the portal and the device should be autoregistered

The problem is that if I register the device with the portal the username format is just "username". If I autoregister a 802.1x capable device the user format is DOMAIN\username. A s I consequence I have "duplicate" usernames

Furthermore the powershell scripts specified in the "Active Directory Integration" section of the admin guide try to deregister devices owned by "user", not "DOMAIN\user"

[gruppoapra-macauth]
filter_match_style=all
locale=
filter=connection_type:WIRED_MAC_AUTH,switch_group:switch-jesi-accesso
description=Gruppo Apra MAC Authentication
sources=gruppoapra-auth,email,sponsor,sms
redirecturl=http://www.apra.it/
logo=/common/logo_apra.jpg
root_module=apra_root_portal_policy

[gruppoapra-dot1x]
filter_match_style=all
locale=
filter=switch_group:switch-jesi-accesso,connection_type:Ethernet-EAP
description=Gruppo Apra 802.1x
sources=gruppoapra-auth
reuse_dot1x_credentials=enabled
autoregister=enabled