Da: Alessandro Canella via PacketFence-users
[mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Inviato: venerdì 4 agosto 2017 08.18
A: Ludovic Zammit <lzam...@inverse.ca>; packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Alessandro Canella <alessandro.cane...@itcare.it>
Oggetto: [PacketFence-users] R: network-access-detection

Hello Ludovic,

I’ve tried with Win10, tested with both IP (I know, if I test the first
reachable is not correct…) I’ve leaved Vlan Enforce due to incopatibility of
switches, so I’m in inline mode.

I will try to raise timeout to 90 secs and to open it by hand in new tab.

Later I will recap tests.

Thanks in advance.