I've dug as deep as possible into the mailing lists and documentation, and
tried numerous different ways I've found to setup an SSID from a Meraki MR AP
to utilize Packetfence, but I've had no luck.

My Network:
Packetfence has one interface which is a trunk

  *   Main IP: 10.4.1.125
  *   Registration: 10.10.81.5 (VLAN 801)
  *   Isolation: 10.10.82.5 (VLAN 802)

Meraki Device is 10.10.42.129

In Packetfence, I have the Meraki MR AP internal IP (10.10.42.129) added as a
Switch, as type Meraki::MR_v2. Role by Switch Role has default as "Authorized
devices" and Guest as "Guest". Role by Web Auth URL has registration set to
http://10.10.81.5/Meraki::MR_v2

In the Meraki portal, I have followed all the steps in
https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.html#_meraki

When I try to connect to the SSID (PacketFenceTest), it prompts me for a
password.

What am I doing wrong, or can someone point me in the right direction? My end
goal is to have a single SSID that will provide Guest access if the device is
not registered, or employee access if the device is registered.

Thanks,
---
Tom Callahan
Assistant Vice President, Infrastructure
The Baltimore Life Insurance Company
443.681.7695 (direct)
410.382.1093 (cell)