Hello Chandra,

Create a new Root portal module and add a authentication login, then
create a new connection profile , add a filter based on per example the
ssid and assign a Root portal module that only do login.

To detect the network connectivity packetfence try to fetch a gif on
internet, so if you are using packetfence in out of band then be sure
that the device is able to reach internet once on the prod vlan,
If you are using inline mode then be sure that ip_forward has been
enable on the packetfence server and be sure that packetfence server is
able to reach internet.

Le 2017-08-23 à 06:09, Chandra Ardi Sancaka via PacketFence-users a écrit :

> Hi Guys,
>

> I’m new to this application, so I got a question, it’s a simple one,
> but I couldn’t find the right answer to my problem.
>

> The question is same as the subject : How to disable self registration
> on PF7.2
>

> And anyone can point me to the right direction to solve this one to :
> unable to detect network connectivity. I’v done a little on the web,
> someone solved it but doesn’t explain how to.
>

> Please just please help me
>

> Regards,
>

> Chandra.

> Windows 10