Hi All

We have a specific scenario where Wireless network Equipment does not
support of band mode with Packetfence.

We want to do the following with the packetfence server using multiple
in-line interfaces on different VLAN if it is possible.

Guest (VLAN20) on eth1 in-line mode packetfence connected with Wireless AP
with SSID in VLAN 20

These users must only register to this interface and is able to access
internet only.

Production (VLAN30) on eth2 in-line mode packetfence connected with Wireless
AP with SSID in VLAN 30

Internal users are able to access internal ressources, but we want to
restrict them not allow any mobile device.

It seems to me that user groups are not able to accomplish this design. Is
it even possible or do you have other suggestions? The Packetfence server
will be in routed mode to make ACL's easier.

Best

Mike