Hello Spencer,

it looks that your AP can do 802.1x but mac auth i am not sure.

Also the switch must support multi auth in order to authenticate all the
mac address.

Lat thing you can do is to enable floating device in packetfence and
return an inline vlan in order to authenticate each devices on a portal.

Le 2017-09-05 à 06:49, Spencer Hazell via PacketFence-users a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> I spent a long time but have finally configured my HP 1920 (using
> H3C::S5120) and it is working well for port connected devices.
> However I have VigorAP902 access point, which appears to not be
> supported.  I should mention I’m using out of band vlan enforcement
> with my HP switch.
>

> Is it possible that the Access Point that connects to my working
> switch can be configured in a way that uses the configuration from my
> switch and the AP can act as a dumb/transparent device?  I.E vlan
> assignment/deauthentication is done by the HP switch and not the AP.
>

> If not, what are my options?
>

> Thanks
>
> Spencer

Fabrice Durand