Hi Antoine,

Do you mean the "Automatically register devices" check in my "radius_auth"
connection profile ?

I read the explanation besides and maybe you are right, I'll try it in my PoC
environment later.

But there is another question: even if pf set my device to registration role,
why Aruba AC assigned my with normal VLAN's IP ? I thought registration role
should have registration vlan's IP (ip in 192.168.2.0/24)

I'm not sure if my Aruba AC was wrongly configured. I checked a little but not
found any role named "registration" or "employees" in Aruba AC. The Aruba
configuration is too complicated... I have to check with our network engineer
with that.