Hi,

Is there a way to 'blacklist' specific ldap usernames from registering devices in the packetfence portal?

Running pf 7 with inline guest portal, with an AD ldap-based usersource.

I tried creating a rule under our ldap authentication source:
- condition 'username'
- role REJECT
- access duration (mandatory!) of 0h

While this makes the registration basically fail, but in a way very unclear to the end-user. We hope pf has a better way of informing the user that this specific account is not allowed to register devices..?

Best regards,
MJ