Hello Hubert,

you have a tab "Files" in Connection Profiles and Pages.

Feel freer to edit the html pages.

Also there is locales in  conf/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES you probably have
to edit too.

Do that after you edited the locales:

for TRANSLATION in de en es fr he_IL it nl pl_PL pt_BR; do
    /usr/bin/msgfmt conf/locale/$TRANSLATION/LC_MESSAGES/packetfence.po \
      --output-file conf/locale/$TRANSLATION/LC_MESSAGES/packetfence.mo
done

Le 2017-10-16 à 00:54, Hubert Kupper via PacketFence-users a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I want to customize the default captive portal profile and change
> "username/password" to "mailaccount/password". Which file do I have to
> edit or is the Template Toolkit required?
>
> Regards,
> Hubert

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca