Hello Cristian,

when PacketFence receive a accounting request, there are mysql
procedures that will update/insert in the radacct table.

When pf receive a start we log in radacct_log and insert a new entry in
radacct, when it's an interim update we update the entry in the radacct
table and when it's a stop we also update the radacct table and close
the entry.

So if you can do that:

select acctuniqueid from radacct where callingstationid="00:11:22:33:44:55";

and give me the result of that:

select * from radacct_log where acctuniqueid="xyz";

Le 2017-11-13 à 07:59, Cristian Mammoli via PacketFence-users a écrit :
> Hi Fabrice, could you please give me an hint to start looking whats
> going wrong here? How is bandwidth calculated and where?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Il 19/10/2017 18:22, Cristian Mammoli via PacketFence-users ha scritto:
>> If you mean PacketFence is 7.3.0
>> If you mean IOS: Cisco IOS Software, C2960X Software
>> (C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)E6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
>>

>> Il 19/10/2017 16:41, Fabrice Durand via PacketFence-users ha scritto:
>>> Hello Cristian,
>>>
>>> which version are you running ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Fabrice