Well, we are getting closer ;)

Ran the python script to migrate the database it completed

[root@PacketFence-ZEN packetfence-pki]# python manage.py migrate

Operations to perform:

  Synchronize unmigrated apps: staticfiles, rest_framework, messages,
bootstrap3

  Apply all migrations: authtoken, sessions, admin, auth, contenttypes, pki

Synchronizing apps without migrations:

  Creating tables...

    Running deferred SQL...

  Installing custom SQL...

Running migrations:

  Rendering model states... DONE

  Applying contenttypes.0001_initial... OK

  Applying auth.0001_initial... OK

  Applying admin.0001_initial... OK

  Applying contenttypes.0002_remove_content_type_name... OK

  Applying auth.0002_alter_permission_name_max_length... OK

  Applying auth.0003_alter_user_email_max_length... OK

  Applying auth.0004_alter_user_username_opts... OK

  Applying auth.0005_alter_user_last_login_null... OK

  Applying auth.0006_require_contenttypes_0002... OK

  Applying authtoken.0001_initial... OK

  Applying pki.0001_initial... OK

  Applying sessions.0001_initial... OK

But the attempt to login to PKI failed again, now with a different error
message:

OperationalError at /

attempt to write a readonly database

Request Method:

POST

Request URL:

https://192.168.2.25:9393/

Django Version:

1.8.1

Exception Type:

OperationalError

Exception Value:

attempt to write a readonly database

Exception Location:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py in
execute, line 318

Python Executable:

/bin/python

Python Version: