Da: Fabrice Durand via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: venerdì 15 dicembre 2017 14:46
A: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Fabrice Durand
Oggetto: Re: [PacketFence-users] Packetfence doesn't change VLAN after
registration

Hello Luca,

if you want faster answer you can buy a support contract with Inverse.

I answer on the mailing list when i have time to do it and most of the time i
am busy.

So the packetfence.log is not enough complete because what is interesting is
just a after and we should suppose to see "Deauthenticating ...".